Monday, May 9, 2011

There's that smiling face, we've missed so much!

Mommy and Gavin sat in the courtyard for awhile today.
Yet another beautiful day with my beautiful baby boy!
Daddy went back to work today, we really missed him!

He couldn't be any cutier!
Gavin is laying with the quilt the women's ministry "Quilts of Compassion" dropped
off on Mother's Day. A prayer was said with each stitch and each little knot that was made.
Mommy and Daddy got a purple quilt, Im thinking the purple is for hope, it's so pretty!
I'll be sure to post a pic of it soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think these could be any cutier! What a little ham : )

So is Gavin coming home?? Rebecca sent me an e-mail saying you guys are coming home??? I was reading but didn't really see that anywhere.... CALL me when you get a sec, I would love to hear the details. I am working from home today : )